Wednesday 22 June 2011

bicycle baskets


I like Audrey Hepburn, mostly just because she looks beautiful in photographs, I can't say I know a lot about her. I find her most iconic picture somewhat boring, but I did like it as a child, so I'm putting it down to being over exposed to it (but who hasn't been?). This photo caught my eye today, possibly because my mum and I were recently discussing old fashioned bikes following our trip to the bike shop last Monday. To my dismay, my mum used to ride a battered old black one to the shops with a little basket for the shopping. Was embarrassing at the time. She happens to have moved on from that phase but I can't say I would mind anymore. In fact, I wouldn't mind riding one myself... if I weren't such a hazard on two wheels that is!
I'm Hettie Glen, I'm 22 and a half and currently studying for a degree in Fashion Design.

Click here to follow Guinea Squash.