Wednesday 25 January 2012

"do forgive me"

 
Since the tender age of 2 I have been a huge lover of Tim Burton (or, so I've been told). Yesterday I found an editorial spread from Harper's Bazaar, October 2009, shot by Tim Walker; click here for a cheeky peak. I'm particularly fond of this shot, as it's referenced characters from two of my favourite films as a child, Beetlejuice and Edward Scissorhands, (yes, as a child - I have strange parents). 
 
I recently got around to watching Corpse Bride and subsequently decided I'm going to teach myself this. But we can't solely credit Tim Burton for that, that beautiful tune is the genius of Danny Elfman, a whole other story entirely.
I'm Hettie Glen, I'm 22 and a half and currently studying for a degree in Fashion Design.

Click here to follow Guinea Squash.